Monday, April 12, 2010

I See You

When I saw the Michael Kors necklace (3) at Elle.com, I almost fainted! I love lucite jewelry. You can wear it practically everywhere, and with almost everything. Jeweler Alexis Bittar teamed up with Michael Kors for their second exclusive collection for spring. I would be a committing a fashion crime if I failed to acknowledge the lucite trim Louboutins (1) and lucite cuff by J. Mendel (2) (pause for a moment of silence....OK, resume). The necklace retails for $695, which exceeds my price range. So I was thrilled to find a similar necklace at T.J. Maxx this weekend for $16.99.


Michael Kors                                             T.J. Maxx


Here are a few of my other favorite lucite/clear accessories for spring/summer:


Fendi Cinderella Sandals, Saks Fifth Avenue, $1140

Lucite Hinge Bracelet, New York & Company, $16.95


Michael Kors Lucite Watch, Bloomingdale's, $225


Alexis Bittar Raindrop Earrings, Saks Fifth Avenue, $95

No comments:

Post a Comment