Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The City Recap...Another One Bites The Dust



I'm just getting a chance to watch "The City" and I must say I'm loving Roxy Olin's Soho Hearts Twisted Rope Necklace. Soho Hearts has some other really cool pieces worth checking out.

Enough fashion, lets discuss the show............ Roxy couldn't get singer Lights to wear Whitney Eve for longer than 3 seconds. I thought it was sad and quite hilarious when the singer threw it on the floor immediately after coming on stage. Whitney gets pissed and reprimands Roxy (if you wanna call it that). She questions why Roxy works for her. Ummm, am I the only one that's been questioning this the entire season????? The gossip mags photographed Roxy moving out, so I'm assuming that's the next episode. Oh well....Another one bites the dust. Sure there will be a casting call soon for a new bestie/roommate replacement!

The b!tchy banter continues between Olivia and Erin. I LOVE it! Last week I was  wondering if my ELLE magazine was late because they moved Olivia to subscriptions. But this week Olivia confirms she can actually work, and comes through with "old pal" Prabul Gurung. Erin's pissed...saga continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment