Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Only Need One

I recently saw images of Wendy Williams interview with Chris Brown and noticed she was wearing a hot one-shoulder long sleeve dress by Robert Rodriguez. I'm undecided about the color as it reminds me of Pepito-Bismol. Luckily it comes in black which I think is a bit more sexy and chic.

Robert Rodriguez one-shoulder silk ruffle dress available at intermixonline.com $398

I have always been a fan of one-shoulder dresses and absolutely love that designers are making them with longer sleeves. They are great sexy options for winter parties. Here are 3 of my favorites.....



Diane von Furstenberg Cobb one-shoulder dress $425 intermixonline.com



Robert Rodriguez studded one-shoulder mini dress $525 intermixonline.com



Ashish sequined one-shoulder dress $895 net-a-porter.com

Checkout some of tinseltowns best rocking their one-shoulder dresses.........

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton at the 2009 Fox Reality Channel Really Awards at the Music Box in LA

Camila Aves (girlfriend of Matthew McConaughey)
Camila Alves attends a book launch at Prada in Beverly Hills

Solange Knowles
The MTV Video Music Awards Take Over Radio City Music Hall!

Sofia Vergara
Sofia Vergara poses for photographers after spending the evening at West Hollywood's Villa lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment