Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wellness Wednesday: Reebok Easy Tone Sneakers


I've never been a huge fan of Reebok shoes for working out. I'm a Nike or New Balance chick. However, the Reebok Easy Tone sneaker caught my attention a while back. Anything that can assist my workout by toning my butt and legs without increasing reps or miles, is worth researching. I asked around and learned Easy Tone sneakers were ideal for walking, not running or fitness classes. So I dismissed them as a viable workout shoe. Reebok recently created a new sneaker, Reebok RunTone Action, which is adapted for running, toning, and working out.


According to the website, Easy Tone Run Action has 8 balance pods/balls filled with moving air, designed to create natural instability and encourage toning. It states it improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28%.

Reebok allows you to customize sneakers, and they are available for men. So you and your boo can stride in style.

P.S. Just in case you were contemplating the Sketcher Shape Ups, the Reebok's are definitely a better look!

No comments:

Post a Comment